Chase Valentine’s Cocktails

Let Valentines Weekend Be-GIN ♡

Give a little love this Valentines day with Chase Distillery, the gift that keeps on giving!

”Valentines Day is the worst day of the year to suprise your girlfriend with over priced flowers” side note: do not be that person, gin is always the answer

Rose Tea Collins

50ml Chase Vodka

15ml rose tea syrup

15ml fresh lemon juice

Soda to top

Method: Make a rose tea syrup by steeping 3 rose tea bags in 200ml hot water and 100g of sugar for 10 minutes. Then remove tea bags and leave to cool. In a Collins glass filled with ice mix all ingredients and top with soda

Garnish: Rose petals and a wedge of lemon

Grapefruit & Cucumber Bliss

50ml Williams Pink Grapefruit Gin

20ml Fresh Pink Grapefruit juice

2 slices of cucumber diced and muddled

12.5ml Sugar Syrup

12.5ml Fresh lemon Juice

Soda top

Method: Add all ingredients to a shaker and shake with cubed ice. Double strain into tall glass over crushed ice.Garnish with fresh cucumber and pink grapefruit slice.

Negroni Gin Flip

50ml GB Gin

10ml Campari

1 whole egg

20ml lemon juice

15ml sugar syrup

Method: Add all ingredients except ice and shake. Add ice and shake hard. Strain into a Coupe Glass.

Tropical Twist

40ml Chase Vodka

20ml Chambord

10ml Lavender Syrup

10ml Lime Juice

3ml Cranberry Bitters

30ml Lychee Juice

Method: Mix all ingredients together over ice and garnish with fresh Chinese Dragon Fruit, Watermelon, Lemon Grass and Raspberry.

Happy Valentines Day xo

Chase Distillery Tours & Experiences

1. February 9, 2018 / 1:58 pm

I love the presentation of the pink drinks – chase is an excellent choice of vodka too and I bet making those cocktails was alot of fun x

2. February 9, 2018 / 9:24 pm

How delicious do these cocktails sound? Tropical Twist is definitely one that’s right up my street x

3. February 10, 2018 / 3:02 pm

I love Chase Vodka! I sampled some at Abergavenny Food and Drink Festival last year.

4. February 10, 2018 / 10:30 pm

How did you know I was on the hunt for some fun new cocktail recipes? We’re hosting a dinner party next weekend and these would be wonderfully festive for Valentine’s Day! I’m thinking the Rose Tea Collins (for her) and the Negroni Gin Flip (for him) x

5. February 11, 2018 / 9:54 am

I really like cocktails, it’s my favourite drink. This year I will be enjoying mocktails as I’m pregnant.

6. February 11, 2018 / 12:50 pm

I love this! Gin definitely trumps flowers so I’d love to receive this on Valentine’s Day.

C x

February 12, 2018 / 3:51 pm

Definitely! Thanks Charli!

7. February 11, 2018 / 3:19 pm

I have to admit, I’m not a big fan of gin – except in cocktails, when I love it! I love the sound of the grapefruit and cucumber bliss for sure, it sounds refreshing with the grapefruit juice

8. Bryanna Skye
    February 11, 2018 / 3:40 pm

I’m not a huge fan of gin but that Tropical Twist recipe sounds delicious! Will try my hand at drink mixing this weekend I think 🙂

9. February 11, 2018 / 4:49 pm

These look so pretty but I have no idea what ‘muddled cucumber’ is.

10. February 11, 2018 / 5:35 pm

The one with grapefruit sounds yummy. I used to hate gin and grapefruits but now I love them both- although I have never tried them together.

11. February 11, 2018 / 6:54 pm

Oooh all of these look and sound lush – I love a good cocktail! x

12. February 12, 2018 / 6:31 am

Oh wow your presentation is beautiful! I love cocktails – I just never have them enough! I think you’ve convinced me now though. YUM! x

13. February 12, 2018 / 7:41 am

I absolutly love a good gin especially one with grapefruit in it so that cocktail sounds devine x

February 12, 2018 / 3:51 pm

Yassss! It’s something a little bit different isn’t it 😘

14. Our Family World
    February 12, 2018 / 8:13 am

I will save these cocktail recipes. They look so nice and I am sure this would be wonderful to serve my guests. I have not tried Chase Gin or Vodka but I would love to soon!

February 12, 2018 / 3:50 pm

Yessss it’s so lovely. It’s made here in the UK too in Hereford if you’re local!

15. February 12, 2018 / 1:10 pm

I love just staying at home with my husband during this romantic day and just spend more time with him. I think making dinner and some cocktails would be a fun thing to do. I love these suggestions, thank you.

February 12, 2018 / 3:50 pm

Oh yes, I’m the same! ✨

16. Floby Villaralvo
    February 12, 2018 / 2:08 pm

Must try this spring season! Love cocktails!

17. February 12, 2018 / 3:48 pm

These cocktails sound amazing, especially the tropical twist! And they’re so pretty!

February 12, 2018 / 3:49 pm

Thanks Sarah! I think that’s my favourite too….It’s getting me excited for summer!

18. February 12, 2018 / 4:07 pm

Looks exotic, and looks expensive and with class. I will be honest with you, I don’t know much about wine and vodka and other alcoholic beverages, but I must say presentation does look good. Looks like eye candy.

19. February 12, 2018 / 5:11 pm

What a fab set of cocktails. I love the sound of the Rose Tea Collins. I bet it smells divine

20. Joline
    February 12, 2018 / 6:48 pm

LOL yes I prefer gin over flowers too! And these cocktails look fantastic. Even if it’s not Valentine’s Day!

21. February 12, 2018 / 8:13 pm

You Brits and your love for Gin! Not a drinker so I would have to do the mocktail versions of these tasty sounding drinks.

22. February 12, 2018 / 8:19 pm

I could not agree with you more here, gin is always the answer! Give me some scrummy cocktails over a bouquet of red roses any day! I would especially like to sample the negroni gin flip!

Abbey x

23. February 12, 2018 / 9:54 pm

It would be OK to make all three wouldn’t it? They all sound amazing

24. February 12, 2018 / 10:16 pm

Oooh yum!! I love gin, a Negroni gin flip sounds amazing! I definitely would like a nice cocktail for valentines day, I’d be happy with that!

25. February 13, 2018 / 1:09 am

Awesome cocktail recipe’s , simple yet sounds great for the Valentines day celebration. The Chase bottles itself looks lovely and can be apt for gifting .

26. February 13, 2018 / 2:07 am

Your pictures are gorgeous. I love the placement of the glasses and background objects.

27. February 13, 2018 / 2:54 am

These look beautiful and dangerously delicious!

28. February 13, 2018 / 8:30 am

These all looks so amazing I want to try them all as I don’t have any Love I can have them alone..can’t wait to try them 😀

29. February 13, 2018 / 10:42 am

These all look divine and your presentation skills are incredible!! I like the sound of Tropical Twist myself 🙂

30. February 13, 2018 / 12:54 pm

Rose tea Collins for me!I love the wedge of lemon at the top…and yeah…you’re really serving all these cocktails too well who wouldn’t love them?

31. February 13, 2018 / 1:23 pm

The tropical twist with the hint of lavender sounds great. Would make for a refreshing drink if you consume alcohol.

32. February 13, 2018 / 3:55 pm

I am in serious need of adult time and some of these cocktails too! I wish there were virgin versions of them since I can’t drink!

33. February 13, 2018 / 7:05 pm

these cocktails look fantastic! I had a book to make them and it was always so much fun! time to get back at it i guess

34. Aimee Bradley
    February 13, 2018 / 7:34 pm

Theses sound wonderful. And I’m a huge gun lover. I’m defiantly saving this for the summer.

35. February 13, 2018 / 7:51 pm

I love cocktails! These look so good – I think I might need to make one. I particularly like the sound of the Tropical Twist cocktail. Your pictures look stunning too! Thanks for sharing!

36. February 13, 2018 / 10:26 pm

I seldom drink, but I love to have a mixed drink every once in a blue moon. I’ll definitely have to try these cocktail recipes someday!

37. February 14, 2018 / 1:01 am

Ohh I love Chase and these cocktails sound amazing and look delicious – perfect for Valentines Day

Laura x

38. February 14, 2018 / 11:22 am

I love cocktails. These look amazing. Would be so perfect today – Valentine’s Day. I will be trying these recipes.

39. February 14, 2018 / 11:37 am

All of these drinks look so pretty, perfect for Valentine’s or any special day with your loved one. I’m off liquor for a good time now but I will definitely share this with my loved ones! <3

40. February 14, 2018 / 5:47 pm

Negroni having the whole egg in it, I would be scared to drink it. But the tropical twist seems yummy and a nice drink for any celebration!

41. February 14, 2018 / 8:12 pm

The presentation on all of these drinks is marvelous. But I really have to say that they all look and sound so delicious and refreshing. I will have to try a couple of these out.

42. February 15, 2018 / 1:03 pm

If i could, I would certainly be drinking my screen. These looks super tasty and refreshing too.

43. February 15, 2018 / 3:52 pm

Wow! This cocktail looks so tasty! I think i would try this on my birthday this march.

44. February 15, 2018 / 5:13 pm

I really like cocktails, and it makes me try this right now. All camera shots are amazing!

45. February 15, 2018 / 7:33 pm

Oh my word all of these drinks look so amazing, and I want them all right about now. However, I’m currently pregnant so that’ll just have to wait. Thanks for sharing!

46. February 15, 2018 / 8:38 pm

These cocktails look super yummy. Have you ever tried mixing Gin & Cider? Best thing since sliced bread. Or even Vodka and gin?

47. February 15, 2018 / 9:04 pm

Lol “it’s the worst day to surprise her with overpriced flowers…” That couldn’t be any more true! Now even though I’m more of a whiskey or wine kinda girl, these cocktail recipes you have here make gin sound that much more appealing! I may have to give them a try soon!

48. Mommy Jhy
    February 16, 2018 / 10:29 am

Ohh these drinks look amazing! Unfortunately, hubby does not drink so I have to drink either of these by myself haha

49. May 16, 2018 / 9:11 pm

These cocktails sound delicious. I’m not sure which I would love to try first. The colour adds to it’s appeal. I am a cocktail fan so these are something I would love to try and recreate.