In the heart of Teme Valley in Worcestershire, The Talbot Inn is the perfect little weekend retreat.

This 19th Century Coaching Inn has been restored to the highest of standards. It’s so cosy, you can choose to sit at the table, in the pews or even in the cosy snug complete with a beautiful log burner! It’s the best place to relax after exploring the Worcestershire countryside.

Image may contain: people sitting, table and indoor

It is in the perfect location to explore Ludlow, Leominster & Tenbury Wells, it is ideal for countryside walks. You might even spot some local wildlife along the way!

Image may contain: table and indoor

Image may contain: people sitting and indoor

The Talbot Inn offers ever changing menu’s, with a great selection of locally produced food, they pride themselves in using local suppliers. They have their own vegetable garden…You can’t get much fresher than that!

They offer a great Sunday Lunch too, along with an extensive wine menu. (Always a winner!)

Image may contain: bedroom and indoor

They have seven luxury en-suite bedrooms, which are all individually furnished. The rates start from around £90 per night, which is a great price, especially for the breakfast that is included too. There is so much choice!

They Include a complimentary continental breakfast, along with a hot breakfast too!

Image may contain: food and indoorTHE TALBOT INN, NEWNHAM BRIDGE,
WORCESTERSHIRE, WR15 8JF 01584 781 941

Enjoy…Hannah x

1. March 2, 2018 / 3:10 pm

I like their vintage decor, with the wooden fireplace and the old books. The rooms seems very nice as well, and the bed comfortable. It’s great that you get breakfast included as well for that rate.

2. March 2, 2018 / 4:55 pm

I love that they include books (especially cookbooks) and board games to keep customer occupied.

March 2, 2018 / 9:07 pm

Yesss me too! They had so many to choose from, great to keep the kiddies (and adults!) entertained!

3. March 2, 2018 / 7:52 pm

It looks like just the type of place we love to stay in, I love places with a bit of character and it is a good price too x

4. March 2, 2018 / 7:57 pm

I love the look of the Talbot Inn, my partner and I are always looking for places to stay for little weekend breaks so I might need to add this to the list x

March 2, 2018 / 9:06 pm

It’s perfect! The best little weekend break in the countryside!

5. March 2, 2018 / 9:03 pm

This is right up my alley – a cosy, welcoming space with a great eatery attached. It makes me think of long walks, muddy wellies and a Sunday roast by an open fire – bliss!

March 2, 2018 / 9:06 pm

Ahhh yes totally! The best!

6. March 2, 2018 / 9:07 pm

Oh how cosy! I love the look of this, it looks like a real home from home and having books around the place is always a win for me!

March 2, 2018 / 9:09 pm

Ohhhh yes me too! It really is. Thanks Laura!

7. March 2, 2018 / 10:58 pm

Now this looks like a lovely place to go and stay, it seems like it is so full of character and the food itself looks absolutely delicious. Definitely somewhere I would love to go for a little break away.

8. March 2, 2018 / 11:35 pm

I love the pictures! The scenery looks amazing! I would become a supermodel while being there

9. March 3, 2018 / 1:56 am

Looks like a lovely quaint place. I like the decor and that they provide a full breakfast in the price of the room.

10. March 3, 2018 / 2:36 am

This seems like an inn right out of a dream. I would love to stay in a place like that. It really seems like you can go there, relax, unwind and disconnect!

11. March 3, 2018 / 3:01 am

Oh my gosh! This is beautiful. I like these homey, country chic places. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. hihi I am so looking forward to our vacation.

12. March 3, 2018 / 7:25 am

What a gorgeous place to stay! The decor looks amazing and that food looks delicious!

13. March 3, 2018 / 9:07 am

A lovely place to stay with charm and character. Great food and lavish decor give a relaxed and welcoming feeling. The reading material is also a great addition.

14. March 3, 2018 / 12:32 pm

I love the nice warm colours they have used for their decor, looks like a really lovely place to stay

15. Ivie
    March 3, 2018 / 1:56 pm

This place feels very cozy, I love the decor and the use of colors, looks very relaxing and a nice spot for a getaway

16. March 3, 2018 / 1:58 pm

oh this looks so cosy and beautiful, nothing better than somewhere like this in the weather we are having!

17. March 3, 2018 / 3:03 pm

The inn is adorable and looks inviting. Really love the decor and vibe

18. March 3, 2018 / 3:05 pm

The room looks so warm and inviting and I really like the added details like the log burner, perfect for snuggling next too after a day exploring. I do love places that support the local economy and the fact they source their food from places around them sounds great.

19. March 3, 2018 / 5:48 pm

Gosh, I love the decor here. What a lovely place to stay. £90 is a decent price with breakfast included. I must look this place up if I am ever in the area.

20. Laurence
    March 3, 2018 / 6:05 pm

It is really a perfect place. The ambiance looks cozy. And did I read that right, they have continental breakfast plus hot breakfast. Now that’s totally worth the price 🙂

21. March 4, 2018 / 9:42 am

Flowers, pictures on the wall, books! Such a warm atmosphere! This seems to be a perfect place to relax and forget about daily routine.

22. March 4, 2018 / 10:01 am

This Inn has a such a darling rustic charm to it. I love when you go stay at an Inn it holds all its charm to tradition.

23. March 4, 2018 / 1:39 pm

This looks lovely, I like staying in places like this love the décor. I like places that leave books and games for you

24. March 4, 2018 / 2:53 pm

Looks so homey! I wish we have something like that here!

25. March 4, 2018 / 3:20 pm

This place really looks like a home-like and cozy place, where you can feel at ease and at your own place! wooden furnitures and red walls are what makes 8’0% of this feeling i guess.

26. March 4, 2018 / 6:23 pm

The Talbot Inn looks so cozy and welcoming! I think the cost of a stay there is really good value at £90 (especially with breakfast thrown in) It looks the perfect place to call your “local”

27. March 4, 2018 / 6:51 pm

I amloving the colourfulinteriorsof this place. Looks ideal for a break away x

28. March 4, 2018 / 7:17 pm

What a gorgeous looking place, I love all the cosy touches and the brekkie looks lovely.

29. March 4, 2018 / 9:15 pm

I love quirky little places like this! I love the added touch of games/books too!

30. March 4, 2018 / 10:14 pm

It looks like such a nice place to stay in. I would be very comfortable here. The food looks amazing and the accommodations just look relaxed. Vacations should be about getting away from stress and this definitely feels like that to me.

31. March 5, 2018 / 9:57 am

Sounds like a lovely place to go to for a relaxing weekend getaway. I love how the room looks, it’s so cozy! The dining area is also very nice, and I like the fact that they use local produce. That means it’s fresh!

32. March 5, 2018 / 1:12 pm

It looks a cute and cosy place to stay!
    I don’t think I’ve ever been to Worcester before

33. March 6, 2018 / 1:11 am

The Talbot Inn looks so cozy! I’d love to be there right now.

34. Jem
    March 6, 2018 / 8:59 am

This looks like a lovely little place for some downtime and to escape the world for a while.