The Best Wedding Memory

One of the best decisions we ever made was hiring the amazing Wes, from ‘Wedding Memory’ for our wedding videography.

He has been totally brilliant from start to finish. We barely knew he was there throughout most of the day, yet he has captured all of our favourite memories!

Being able to re-live special moments over & over again is something we really love to look back on.

…In fact, since Wes has sent over our preview video….We literally can’t stop watching!

You can watch our special day HERE

Love, Hannah & Quinn <3

1. April 21, 2018 / 1:30 pm

that photo is really stunning. And getting a videographer that you’re happy with is so important. I was disappointed with mine that we had ten years ago 🙁

2. April 21, 2018 / 8:34 pm

You looked absolutely stunning, I love your dress is beautiful <3

Congratulations to both of you – all those happy memories captured in a beautifully made video.

3. April 21, 2018 / 10:14 pm

We didn’t have a wedding videographer, it wasn’t such a thing when we got married but I woudl nowadays as it is amazing to be able to look back and feel like you’re there again. Mich x

4. April 22, 2018 / 5:02 pm

How lovely. We got married 13 years ago now and had our uncle video our wedding – Hubby forgot to put the disc in #fail

5. April 22, 2018 / 7:21 pm

We didn’t have a video taken on our wedding, and a little bit regretting it. You looked stunning!

6. April 22, 2018 / 10:26 pm

Wow, this is gorgeous. I love it when wedding memories can be preserved like this and not just in ones mind

7. April 23, 2018 / 4:23 pm

A wedding videographer is a must and one should always be careful while hiring one. I am glad that your videographer did a good job. Congratulations to both of you 🙂

8. April 23, 2018 / 6:56 pm

We didn’t use a videographer at our wedding but our photographer was brilliant! I am so happy you ended up loving his work! There’s nothing worst than bad wedding photos and videos!

9. April 23, 2018 / 9:05 pm

Its so important to get the right person to capture your wedding day so that you can look back on it in the future and remember everything that happened on the day.

10. Komal
    April 23, 2018 / 9:42 pm

So lovely to be able to relive these special moments whenever you want like it’s the first time again!

11. Bryanna Skye
    April 23, 2018 / 11:08 pm

Looking gorgeous and glowing with happiness! So happy you got to record your special day!

12. Geraline Batarra
    April 24, 2018 / 3:54 am

First of all, I would like to congratulate you. Second, you look so beautiful in this wedding and your dress is very stunning. Lastly, best wishes to the both you and always remember to always keep the love alive.

13. April 24, 2018 / 4:59 am

Congratulations! It’s so nice that you found the perfect photographer and I’m sure he did an amazing job, I cannot wait to see more of the beautiful memories you made during the wedding.

14. April 24, 2018 / 6:47 am

It must be so nice to watch back as I bet your wedding day disappears when you’re living it with so much to take in x

15. April 24, 2018 / 11:12 am

I completely agree! so many of my friends have gone down this route and its just beautiful and sometimes you can get great stills from what a photographer may have missed/more natural shots

16. Autumn Murray
    April 24, 2018 / 1:38 pm

Congrats! Booking a fantastic photographer is key when trying to capture the details of your wedding (one of the most important days of your life).

17. April 24, 2018 / 5:30 pm

A massive congratulations darling, and the video is amazing. A beautiful wedding and your dress looks so lovely.

18. April 24, 2018 / 6:12 pm

Getting a good photographer is a biggie for your wedding day. That is an amazing photo i bet the other pictures are just as lovely.

19. April 24, 2018 / 11:52 pm

I always worry that my photos won’t come out right so I completely agree with you that it is so important to find someone who can make your special day magical. And it is great that you also found a videographer that you can also resonate with as well!

20. April 25, 2018 / 9:13 am

What a beautiful day to celebrate love! I’m sure it was magical and definitely something that’s worth watching. Thanks for linking that video! Congratulations, you’re a beautiful couple!

21. April 25, 2018 / 11:26 am

Awww congratulations. I was really disappointed with my wedding photographs. But I still look at them and smile! x

22. April 25, 2018 / 7:36 pm

That was an absolutely gorgeous and very well done video! My husband and I married over 18yrs ago and unfortunately there is no video, just some old 35mm grainy photo’s that I have been trying to clean up and remaster now that the technology to do so is so cheap and readily available as opposed to 18yrs ago. I especially LOVED the ending, I literally starting crying, that was such a beautiful moment!! Congratulations 💖🌞

23. Jennifer Prince
    April 26, 2018 / 6:51 pm

I’m a wedding blogger, and videography is really a great way to preserve memories. Plus, it’s fun to watch over and over again. 🙂

24. Blair Villanueva
    April 27, 2018 / 7:38 am

Capturing the best moments of our lives and having a reliable partner to make this happen is a good investment. I wouldn’t mint paying more, because those moments can’t be repeated, and only happened once. You are so gorgeous and love truly is in the air.

25. April 30, 2018 / 3:07 am

Oh my gosh! You both look awesome! Love your wedding dress. That’s true, what’s gonna be left is the memory of that special day in your life, so why not hire somebody who do a great job of capturing your photos and videos. Wise decision.

26. May 17, 2018 / 9:39 pm

Congratulations! You look absolutely stunning and that photo is so precious. I love that, it encapsulates all of those emotions!

27. May 18, 2018 / 10:04 pm

Such a lovely video! I wish we had someone video our big day, but it was out of our budget at the time.